MyDietAnalysis 3.0: A healthy approach to diet analysis
MyDietAnalysis 3.0 offers an accurate, reliable and easy-to-use program for your students’ diet analysis needs. MyDietAnalysis 3.0 has been developed by the nutrition database experts at ESHA Research, Inc. and tailored for use in college nutrition courses.
MyDietAnalysis 3.0 helps students:
- Create up to 3 profiles allowing you to analyze your own diet at three distinct points in time, or analyze the diet of friends or family members.
- Log daily food intake with a database of nearly 20,000 foods including ethnic foods, name-brand fast foods, and convenience foods.
- Analyze diet and energy expenditure with a wide variety of reports based on your personal food intake and activity level for up to seven days.
- Begin your diet analysis project right away with an easy-to-use interface.
Features of MyDietAnalysis 3.0:
- Step-by-Step guide to setting up a personal profile.
- An activity level assessment to help you accurately determine your activity level.
- What's a Serving Size helps you more accurately determine how much you ate.
- The ESHA database includes nearly 20,000 foods including name-brand fast foods, convenience foods, and ethnic foods.
- Designed to analyze food intakes and activity levels based on each student’s personal profile information.
- Easy-to-customize database for easy addition of foods.
- Tracks the following nutrient categories:
Kcals, Protein, Carbohydrates, Dietary Fiber, Total Fat, Saturated Fat, Monounsaturated Fat, Polyunsaturated Fat, Cholesterol, Vitamin A, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Folate, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorous, Potassium, Sodium, Zinc, Alcohol, Caffeine, Water, Sugar, Trans fats, Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids, Selenium, Beta-Carotene, Soluble and Insoluble Fiber.
- Tracks energy expenditure when students select specific daily activities.
- Provides the latest RDA/DRI values based on current 2005 Dietary Guidelines for essential nutrients, vitamins, and minerals.
- Offers the options of analyzing your diet and energy expenditure by meal, day, or the average of multiple days.
- Generates easy-to-read and -analyze reports: Bar Graph, Single Nutrient, Spreadsheet, Calorie and Fat Sources (including Food Exchange), Nutrition Facts Panel, Activity Summary, Calorie Assessment, Dietary Recommendations, MyPyramid, MyFoodList, Comparison, and Energy Balance plus one new report: Meal Assessment.
- Allows you to annotate your reports to provide more detailed information and commentary.
- Generate Reports in 3 formats: HTML, PDF, or Spreadsheet
- Prints clear, concise reports for easy grading and simplified comparison of nutrients.
- Allows you to email reports to your professor
- Provides online help/technical assistance at http://247pearsoned.custhelp.com
Available for individual purchase or packaged at a discount with Benjamin Cummings majors and non-majors Nutrition titles.